profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

Hoping for more good days.
Thursday, January 04, 2018 | 2 comments
I thought it's going to be a good start in 2018 but I guess life somehow finds its way to throw the lemon to me. Anyhow I was frustrated and everything. I even contemplated to just pick a random place to start my prp training. But I don't want to make a rash decision. This is going to take for about two years period of time and I don't want to regret and be depressed within that two years. I don't want to just choose for the sake of completing my prp.

I want to be able to do what I want to do and I want to learn what I want to learn. 

I have goals and I want to achieve those goals. 
So it may takes time and I might start later compared to my other friends, but I guess....it's okay? for now.
Time is just a concept after all. (am trying to reassure myself because if not I might start crying again damn)

"그래도 좋은 날이 더 많기를."


FUTURE
PAST