profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

so the next step to adulting is...
Monday, October 09, 2017 | 0 comments
(howdy there little sugar)

Hello.
This is written by an unemployed me. 

I am collecting my courage to send resume for part time jobs. It was a tough decision because staying at home seems like a good idea for now because once I started my career, there would be no time like this anymore. I did everything I couldn't do much while I was studying. I read books, I learnt new things (coughgreekgodsandgoddessescough), fangirling, sleep and wake up early, meeting friends bla bla. But the con is I need money so yeah you get the gist of the story.

Earlier last week my provisional registered pharmacist no. came thru the mail. As for now, I completed the application to work as pharmacist in government sector but there's no placement yet so I have to wait until god knows when.


Hopefully it would be fast enough so I could start my career as pharmacist and eventually reaching my next goal; which is to be a specialized pharmacist in psychiatric (this is a 10 years ahead plan because I need to further my master degree but yeah I putting my goals in writing here).


This is scary. I might sending my resume tomorrow. pray for me. (damn u adulting urghhh)


FUTURE
PAST