profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

rediscovery
Friday, September 22, 2017 | 0 comments

I remembered telling myself that I would like to go for a trip that involves flight. and yes people, after 25 years of waiting (lol), I finally on board. It was a friendship trip cum a graduation trip for me. Went with my soul partner, Sue.

We planned for Bandung→Jogjakarta→Surabaya→Bawean Island→Surabaya for total of 10 days (8th Aug till 18th Aug). Transportation included 2 hours flight to Bandung from KL, 9 hours train trip to Jogjakarta, 8 hours train trip to Surabaya and 4 hours boat trip to and fro Bawean and 4 hours flight back to KL from Surabaya. 

I could say it was also a rediscovery trip. We learnt a lot of things especially about each other like our strengths and weaknesses but I could proudly say that I am glad she is my friend after all. Everybody is not perfect but we still accept each other the way we are and I am grateful for that. You don't know how nervous I was in the beginning of the trip, I was grateful she was there to reassure me and guided me throughout the journey. 

We knew each other since we were like 8 and we've been for each other since then. 
Thank you, friend. I hope this friendship is forever. I love you ❤










FUTURE
PAST