profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

can't stop me now now now
Thursday, August 14, 2014 | 0 comments
CNBLUE CAN'T STOP LIVE IN KUALA LUMPUR 2014
August 9th, 7.30 pm
Stadium Negara

it's the first time I ever watch a group's concert twice. cnblue promised to come back during their bluemoon concert last year. so, here they were again. thanks guys for keeping your promise.

anyway, the concert, to be honest, last year was much more awesome. but I did have fun throughout the night. they knew how to rock the stage, that's all good for us. they pretty much cut the time for the talk and focused on the performance. since this year I chose to be in rock zone, it is much nearer to Jonghyun and I could cry because we were so near I could just grab and kidnap him to my house, but of course I am not that severe. 

I don't want to write much.
but jjong need to learn how to smile every time I called him because he didn't know how awkward I feel when he don't. jjong, I always knew you are cool. there's no need to show your coolness to me. but since it's you every thing is fine, you beautiful creature.



and yong, yeah yong was being his usual self. 



and jungshin, thanks for the smile. you are the nicest aww :D 



minhyuk ahhh you have grown up to be such a fine lad. I'm so proud of you.


cnblue, you guys rock my life. thanks.

Labels: , , , , , ,


FUTURE
PAST