profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

let's do it.
Thursday, September 19, 2013 | 2 comments
I am afraid this might not the right path for me. seriously what am I studying right now? I am lost.
but I don't want to acknowledge it as a mistake. This is the opportunity for me, I mean, others really want to be here but didn't. I guess it's a bless in disguise, it's going to be okay later. it's okay it's okay. I just need to struggle very hard. but I know if I try really hard, I'm going to make it. I just need to believe myself and push myself to move at faster pace. I cannot be a slobbish now. it's not really the time to be all lazy anymore. 

don't be intimidated by the failure rate. people always said that the failure rate is high bla bla bla.. then I always thought, "what makes me different from all the people who failed?" and that's a negative thinking. so now I want to change my mind set now. "what makes me the same with all the failures? No, I am not the same with them. I can do this!" failure rate doesn't mean anything. you still have a chance to do good. just study. do your best, self.

if that's mean I'm going to lose a lot of my sleeping time, my fangirling time, be it. I can make that much of sacrifise. I just want to go through all this four years smoothly and greatly. I don't want to waste my four years just because I didn't make enough effort.

so maybe I wont have a lot of free time like before. but I really hope I'm going to be strong and stronger as the time flies. wish me luck people.

sigh. 


FUTURE
PAST