profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

FT ISLAND - VENUS
Friday, January 06, 2012 | 0 comments
(just so you know, jaejin composed the song and wrote the lyric ಥ⌣ಥ )


初めて見かけたむじゃきな笑顔で
hajimete mikaketa mujakina egaode
Because of the innocent smile that I saw for the first time,

ぼくは恋に落ちた
bokuwa koini ochita
I fell in love.

夕暮れ空には光る星ひとつ
yuugurezoraniwa hikaru hoshi hitotsu
There is a shining star on an evening twilight

君を照らしていた
kimiwo terashiteita
that is lighting you

淡い君のシルエット、抱きしめられない影
awai kimino shiruetto dakishimerarenai kage
your pale silhouette, the shadow that I cannot embrace

甘い残り香につい心がときめいていた
amai nokorigani tsui kokoroga tokimeiteta
the sweet scent that you left, it all makes my heart beats fast.

声をかけてみようか?
koewo kakete miyouka
Shall I talk to you?

意気地なしには出来ないとあきらめようかな?
ikujinashiniwa dekinaito akirameyoukana
Should I give up because a coward cannot do that?

何度も何度も
nandomo nandomo
Over and over

自問自答しているうちに
jimonjitou shiteiru uchini
While asking myself

君は夜に溶け込んで
kimiwa yoruni tokekonde
You fade away into the night.

せつない
setsunai
It's painful.

当然君には大切な人が
touzen kiminiwa taisetsuna hitoga
Naturally, there is always someone important

いつも隣にいて
itsumo tonarini ite
next to you.

まるで月と太陽、君は輝きを増す
marude tsukito taiyou kimiwa kagayakiwo masu
As if it's a moon and a sun, you get brighter.

ぼくはせめて一言、二言交わせればいい
bokuwa semete hitokoto hutakoto kawasereba ii
It's enough if I can exchange one or two words with you.

すれ違うその時、
suretigau sonotoki
When you pass by me

ぼくの前で立ち止まって
bokuno maede tachidomatte
You stand still in front of me

元気?だなんて
genki danante
"How are you?" asking such thing.

君に会えればそれでいい、
kimini aereba sorede ii
All I want is to see you.

それ以上はまだ望まないんだ
soreijouwa mada nozomanainda
I don't ask for anything more.

もっとずっと好きになるまで
motto zutto sukini narumade
Until my love for you gets much stronger than now.

陽が昇る間際と、
higa noboru magiwato
Right before the sunrise and

陽が沈んだその後に、
higa shizunda sonoatoni
after the sunset,

輝くあの星のこと知りたくて
kagayaku ano hoshinokoto shiritakute
the star shines the most brightly in the day.

何度も何度も
nandomo nandomo
many many times

調べてみたんだ
shirabete mitanda
I've looked up.

見つけた名前は
mitsuketa namaewa
The name of the star that I found is...

金星
kinsei
Venus

credits: Kanji & romanization : @ehe612/twitter
English translation: inlovewith5/twitter

Labels:


FUTURE
PAST