profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

notimportant
Monday, January 02, 2012 | 0 comments
what is this? my bias list in infinite is pretty messed up now.
I don't think I have bias anymore.
I love them equally, err err okay maybe I like hoya a little bit more. just a little.
the others - I like them all the same :D :D


woah woah woah, it's 4.18 am here, and I'm still up.
going back to campus later. with the unfinished works. hell yes.

so long daaaaaa~

photo credit; tumblr

FUTURE
PAST