profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

katil.
Thursday, September 23, 2010 | 0 comments
sebenarnya tajuk post langsung tak berkaitan.

you know what, I hope no one consult me for their love problem. seriously I don't know how to give the advice. bak kata sir, terkesima aku dibuatnya nanti. :p I've been single for the 18 years of my life. What can you get from me? nothing okay. aihhhhhh, the least that I can do is listen to your ranting, that's all tapi jangan lepas ni langsung tak nak bagitahu aku apaapa pulak. sedih I nanti you. hahaha :) don't worry, I still can listen to all but do not expect me to solve your problem. I'm not a problem solver. understand?



okay, tomorrow is BIO test. 3pm. tapi hanya sekarang baru nak membaca. standardlah tu kan? like usual :p mr nescafe is with me again today. thank God class starts at 10am tomorrow, bolehlah tidur lambat pastu nak bangun lewat sikit pon tarak hal kan?

sejak akhirakhir ni suka pulak tulis bahasa rojak kat dalam blog ni. dah malas ohhh nak tulis dalam English semua. otak dah beku and my English is bad now. I should do something about that but you know, malas ohhh. dalam speaking class pon aku borakborak je. haha :p

jee jee jee jee~ adoyai nasib baik tak kantoi duh! adalah orang tu kan salah timing oh cakap. (yeah, I'm talking about you, kalau kau baca ni lah) tapi nasib baik macam mereka tak perasan sangat. hahaha. let me be with my secret. kalau dah official nanti, (ceh ceh ceh, perasan saja) nak hebohkan satu dunia pon takpe. haha.

okaylah, time to study,
you know BIO, I love you so so much, but you make me suffer. sigh!

byebye :)

FUTURE
PAST