profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

dominoeffect.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 | 0 comments
scratch that 20Daypicturechallenge. I got no time to do that anyway. = . =
got test, quiz, assignments, tutorials, lab reports and other things to do. ( sigh)


this morning, we have Physics test. I feel a little disappointed because I feel like I wasted my time studying till late last night, but still I can't answered them. T.T and you know what, because of the nescafe, I couldn't sleep till 3am, and now I feel so sleepy. kalau ikutkan hati malas je nak pergi kelas MAT ni. but good enough the class is only for one hour. and then after that I gonna take nap before go to HBU. fuh fuh fuh.



taken on last tuesday. damn foggy huh.


rasa macam nak pergi seremban je sabtu ni. jom?


FUTURE
PAST