profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

boooooooho.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 | 0 comments
hello. it's been a while right?

what to write huh? life in campus?

ohoh. let's start now.

well, at first it's really hard for me because this is the first time I live away from my parents. you know, everything needs to be done on my own. back then, when I was at home, all the chores were done by my parents. (I know I'm lazy :P) but now I have to be independent. yeah, go Lulu go~

my class mostly starts in the morning. the earliest one is at 8am. the latest starts at 2.00pm. (that's why I love Tuesday)

the subjects, so far I think Physics is the toughest one. my head is bingeul bingeul everytime I learn it. but I like the lecturer; Madam Del. sooooo, you know, sporting. but she taught us too fast and furious. Our Chemistry lecturer is Miss Sakinah- young and graceful. woooot woooot. Madam Suwaibah, Biology's lecturer is quite okay. Sir Adie, our Mat's lecturer is a joker. hahaha, I'm always laughing in his class. what else? oh yeah, we still didn't have BEL and CTU's lecturers.

I need to buy lab coat now = money T.T

byebye.


FUTURE
PAST