profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

what?
Thursday, July 22, 2010 | 0 comments
I'm so sad actually. You can give your sympathy or you can ignore me, I don't care.

the story is like this;

supposedly we want to take our class picture yesterday. I quite excited so I anticipated this activity. but then because too many people yesterday, so they cancelled it. I was disappointed :(

so today, Physics class finished at 12pm and Calculus class started at 4pm.
the time gap is big, so I headed back to dorm. and because I didn't finish my calculus work,(coughandbecauseI'mahardworkingstudentcough) so I did it.

and then at 3.30pm, while I'm get ready for class, I checked my phone and saw messages and missed calls. I didn't heard them because my phone was in silent mode and I forgot to change back. I read those messages and then I just realized that they called me for the photo shoot. well, they sent those messages at 1pm and I read those messages at 3.30pm. So you know what happened next right?

I'm too sad to continue. wooooooo T.T cis cis cis!

FUTURE
PAST