profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

I love to blaaaah a lot.
Thursday, July 29, 2010 | 0 comments
today, we have lab session for Physics and Biology. Bio exp was fun. I looooike~

but Phy exp was hell. I took back all my words when I told you how sporting Madam Del is. she's scary now. gyabo. and I heard from one of my classmates, most of her students are repeaters. ok, that's really scare me. and I still can't understand vectors really well. what the jjang. and next monday; we have quiz and the next next monday; we have test on physics. somebody, help me! this is where I think I gonna cry. T.T

oh well, good news. BIO class for Friday has been changes to the morning class; 8am - 10 am. (supposedly; 4pm to 6pm) that's mean after 12pm, I'm free yo~ I can arrived home earlier if I want to go home. but then, this week I gonna spend my first weekends in campus. haha. (have to study for physics really hard smart or else I'm doomed!)

also, this weekend I have to do cleaning mission in my room. I never have time to clean it. so this is the best chance to clean until its shine. haha

I will say no to walkaton this Sunday. hello, I need rest. okay? what do you think I am? a robot? no no no.

that's it for today. thank you to whoever read this. (but I don't think there is one)
adios amigos~

FUTURE
PAST