profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

the world with two moons
Monday, May 08, 2017 | 0 comments
"What do I need to know about you at this point? Tengo asked.
"What do you know about me?" Aomame asked in return.
"Almost nothing," Tengo said.
"I know almost nothing about you, too," Aomame said.
..... "Don't worry. We're on the same side."
- 1Q84, Haruki Murakami.


You know that kind of emptiness feelings when you finally finished reading a book?
You just stared blankly for a good few minutes, tried to absorb everything.
Well, I finished 1Q84, like finally. I like the idea of parallel worlds and soulmates.

This is out of topic but I just realized something and it made me speechless.
I should quote this scene from Wuthering Heights: "And if you flatter yourself that I don't perceive it, you are a fool;..."
I saw what you did. What I meant to say is it didn't have to be this way. Let's be professional at least.
Don't flatter yourself, boy. You are not special.

I love myself too much. And I know I am more special than you. You are not comparable to me.(insert smirk here)

FUTURE
PAST