profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

knock knock
Thursday, June 16, 2016 | 0 comments
Hello? (wipes all the dust that had accumulated.)

It's been so long and I am here to report this week will be the final week of lecture for the third year and this Friday, there will be poster presentation for my final year project. wish me luck. 

wehooooo, the draft for le poster.

Thesis almost done, fortunately. I would like to give the greatest thanks to my supervisor for the constant reminders to start writing the thesis. Without all the fears and worries, I may still be procrastinating till the dateline. hah.

Final exam starts next week on Thursday and not ounce of preparation has been done yet. I am so doomed but I'll survive this. 

"The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible."
- Alice Through The Looking Glass.

Third year is almost done. Looking forward to the clinical year (read: 4th and last).


FUTURE
PAST