profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

year 3.
Monday, January 14, 2013 | 0 comments
the last time I wrote about cnblue; as in the whole group, here, in my blog is like three years ago and that was when they were first debuting in Korea. ahhhhh it's been so long, sorry :(

and I remember how my first bias in cnblue was lovely minhyukkie, but then I changed to yonghwa because of the drama, and maybe jungshin for just a little bit of time and finally burning oppar, jonghyun and he is still going strong in my bias list for now. be proud jonghyun. be proud.

I should give more effort to be a good boice from now on. go go self!

have fun with the comeback :)

anyway Happy 3rd Anniversary CN BLUE!
 

p/s: and hey it's been a year since I witnessed FTIsland performing live.
ahhh good'ol memories :)

Labels:


FUTURE
PAST