profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

reaching you
Saturday, October 27, 2012 | 0 comments
hello,
so for the past few days I've been infected with kimi ni todoke virus. XD

it started with the live action where miura haruma played as kazehaya kun. I should say, they made a right choice in choosing miura. why oh why I feel like screaming every time he smiled. very very cute (╯ಥ⌣ಥ)╯︵ ┻━┻


and then I finished the anime, both seasons. they should make another season, I want more of kazehaya and sawako's sweet relationship. sawako's is very...how should I say this, cute character. I mean her personality, she's naive and gullible yet so strong and honest. kazehaya is of course cool but sweet character who only looks at sawako (awww!) he is the epitomy of perfect boyfriend (in my eyes) XD


since the anime had ended, it's been a little bit lonely.

I've finally reached you .  -Kazehaya


p/s : Big Bang in just few more hours. muahahah :D

FUTURE
PAST