profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

rant post no. 15678
Friday, April 01, 2011 | 0 comments
there's a time when I feel completely useless. I can't do anything right except in study.
there's so many things I wished I can do, but I was bound restricted. I feel I can do nothing.
I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't really play guitar (well, I'm still learning but I still had long way), I can't play any musical instruments, I can't cook, I can't speak well - I do have communication problem especially with people I barely know.

and I admit, I really a self-conscious person. and congrats to person who talk lowly about me, you make me feel like an idiot, I've lose my self confidence and hey you win.
but please, I wish you can mirror yourself first before you talk shit about me.
and fyi, I hated the feelings of being hated silently. If you hate me, say it to my face- so I can develop the mutual feelings for you. no harm done. it's what we called mutualism. you get it?


FUTURE
PAST