profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

let the show begins.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 | 0 comments
the clock struck at 12. hello, tuesday I love you, so why don't we spend more time together? don't let Wednesday come please. T.T damn you calculus. you make my head spinning.

okay, just to warn you guys, there'll be lots of random post after this. this is my habit when final is here. geh geh geh :P

in past few days, I'm stalking Dongwoooooooonie :D

but jaejin tend to get jealous, so he came back just in time before I fall deeper to dongwoon.
haha :D

and he managed to get my attention back, oh well - to be specific, his hair colour managed to get my attention back. he's blonde now. uhuh, blondie jaejin :D it's about time, I tell you.

yo. blondie jin :D IMY. sorry I always neglected you. you know, I'm too busy with Jang. It can't be helped. I'll be back later for you, okay?

FUTURE
PAST