profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

good
Monday, April 11, 2011 | 0 comments
너무 많은걸 한꺼번에 잃어버린 느낌이라 단지 힘들어 숨어있는 날 잠깐이라도 찾아줬으면 했엇던터라 힘든마음 힘들지않게 하고싶은 상태라

The feeling of losing too many things at one go, is simply painful. How I wish there will be a day that I can hide myself, even for a short while. A state whereby, I want to do it without any hardships, even though my mind is feeling awful.

Cr: @saico011 + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)

hey, I thought everything is fine by now. so, what gone wrong this time?
I'm not a mind reader, so you have to tell me. tell me straight to my face, not to someone else.


and peeps. I don't bite, really. I'm not killing you because you ask me something. so, don't be afraid and ask me. I'm nice, and I don't tell you a lie. :P



FUTURE
PAST