profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

:O
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 | 0 comments
hello :)

kang sura yeppoyo.


browsing through soompi : beauty and fashion thread, there is sub-thread 'From Ugly Duckling to Magnificent Swan'. and wow.

I am motivated.

haha, seriously there's one person that was big size person before but now she was skinny. and hot too !
ohhhh mo! I should lose weight too, my family keep saying I'm fat.
but the food temptation is too strong T__T

food food, you don't know how much I love you~

but heh! If they can do it, I can do it also. yeaaah!


and another thing, make up really can make a wonder but apparently not for me. haha :)
was browsing through another thread, and wallaweh, make up can change the person face yo!
:0 amazing oww.

that's why there's saying, ' there 's no ugly person but only a lazy person '



FUTURE
PAST