profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

fan-fiction
Thursday, November 04, 2010 | 0 comments
“Haven’t you ever thought that maybe… Maybe some guys weren’t approaching you because they think you’re too damn good for them? Haven’t you ever thought that maybe, they were scared that they wouldn’t ever be able to match up to you? Or that… They’re scared of being rejected by you?”
- Chapter 3 of She Caught Me by DaniFire @ soompi



fanfictions. you don't how much I like reading them.

since there are some people asking me ; what is a fanfiction? I gonna blog about this on this particular post :)

Fan fiction (alternately referred to as fanfiction, fanfic, FF, or fic) is a broadly-defined term for fan labor regarding stories about characters (or simply fictional characters) or settings written by fans of the original work, rather than by the original creator (source; wikipedia)


for me, I always read the one with Kpop artist as their main character. or sometimes Korean fictional characters. why? because they are hot. simple like that. haha :) nah, scratch that! I read heedragon, big bang and fictional characters only, and in FT Island, I read Wonbin's and Hongki's story only. ahahaha :D

the most memorable story is "conversations between us".
this is like the awesomest story I ever read, the author should be a real author.
I definitely gonna buy this kind of novel if its ever published.

You don't know how much I cried, and I still cried every time I read this.
the story gave such a big effect to me. the first week after I finished all the chapter, I cried myself to sleep. and then I always like : jaewon oh jaewon, wae? to my mom. hahaha.
then my mom : when you want to stop crying over that story huh? = ____="
ceeeeeeh, she should read that story, only then she will know how I feel.

hoho :)

I have the soft copy of this story. you want? ask me. or you can read it at soompi :D

oh yeah, gonna start reading another story. woooooot. byebye :)



FUTURE
PAST