profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

perasan.
Friday, October 29, 2010 | 0 comments
I'm not a perfect girl. my tudung doesn't always stay in place. I'm pretty clumsy, sometimes I have a broken heart. sometimes me and my friends fight, and maybe some days nothing goes right, but maybe, just maybe, I like being unperfect :)

awww :D

#nowplaying; Ingrid Michaelson - The way I am.



haha. comel tak? comel kan. tahu dah. hehehehe

nak tahu satu cerita tak? sila sediakan satu plastik bersama ye, takut tak sempat pergi tandas nanti. huahuahua~

family aku kata kan muka aku waktu kecik kan sama macam budak yang berlakon citer Mokhsin -yang jadi Orkid tu. tapi waktu kecik je lah, dah besar satu kejadah apa pun tak sama. hehehe

#mode perasan, harap maklum.

adios.


FUTURE
PAST