profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

kemengarutan ep 2
Saturday, October 09, 2010 | 0 comments


you know I just play around. I never be serious when it comes to this matter. haha.
jaejin, I only like you. C:


"lulu, tolong baca buku boleh tak? asyik mengadap muka kau je, bosan aku." kata encik laptop.

baiklah encik laptop atau nama glamornya, vee - nama yang diberi tuannya. nanti kejap lagi nak blah lah. sabar ye sikit. :p nak mengarut (bukan mencarut) kat sini.

to be honest, I don't really like to spend my weekend in campus. not because I don't like here, but it's boring. nothing to do minus the study. it's tiring to study everyday :|

habeh, dah nama pon kau pelajar, belajarlah - kata suarasuara sumbang itu.
yolah yolah, nanti karang den blajor loh.

final is approaching soon, but it's not that I've been waiting for. HOLIDAYYYYYYAY! of course who doesn't like holiday? go home, round the world, gossiping, late night movies ; I like all of this.
awwwwwww~ but I need to struggle for the final exam. fighto fighto!

haha. oklah. takda topik nak mengarut malam ni. sambunglah bila bila nanti.

my favourite song when I was form 3, dulu minat gila kot kat Fahrenheit.
lagi lagi wuzun tu. haha.



FUTURE
PAST