profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

hey.
Thursday, October 07, 2010 | 0 comments
I changed layout again c: because the previous layout is really hard to understand, maybe. this is simpler one but cute! I like~

okay. it's 2.11 am now. I should go to sleep. This Friday I got Bio test ; covered Chapter 6 & 7. I've only read chapter 6. gonna start chapter 7 at noon. ahahaha :p (laughing for no reason)

byebye, everyone.



FUTURE
PAST