profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

one more time, babeh~
Friday, September 17, 2010 | 0 comments
byebye :


I changed the layout again and again and again and agaiiiiiin~ *nyanyi lagu 2PM tu :p

looks like cyworld eiih? I loooooooike~ ohohohohohohohoho :DDDDDD *gelak besar besar

excuse me;

note to the self :
dah siap assignment lu? (me : geleng-geleng! :p)
looks like you have a lot of time to do this but you don't have time to do your assignment huh! (me : nod!)
you gonna go back to Pilah this Sunday lu, and remember you got physics test this Monday, are you aware of these lu? (me : OH SHIIIIIIIT! )

bye peeps!


FUTURE
PAST