profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

Q
Saturday, August 07, 2010 | 0 comments
woooohooo, guess who's back? lee hyo ri no no no. lulu is back yoooo~

ok. I can't go home this week again. blame the LDK. but ibu, mama, makngah, and pakteh came to visit me at Pilah here. wooot wooot. they just went back 30 minutes ago. :DDD at least I can see my ibu. I miss her so so so so much. and abah too, adik, yaya, abang long, abang ngah, jihah, amin, makcu, pakcu, nek cik, and mi ( my cat ) too.

never mind, next week yaya promised me to take me home. she's better keep her promise or else we through. :P haha

but but but next week is also tiring week. test test test. T.T
let me summarize it.

Monday ; Physics test (covered Chapter 1 till 3)
Tuesday ; Pre Calculus quiz ( Functions, Circle, Parabola)
Friday; this is a hell day T.T
morning; Chemistry test (covered Chapter 1 till 3)
evening ; Biology test (covered Chapter 1 till 3)

then I gonna go home babeh. woooot wooot.


I still have a lot of tutorials and assignment too.
MAT 133 tutorials.
BEL 120 exercises & presentation
PHY 110 tutorials
CHM 160 assignment & lab report
BIO 121 lab report

and substitute class for hari raya too. T.T

we can survive lu. go lulu go~


FUTURE
PAST