profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

Saturday, August 28, 2010 | 0 comments
poor my blog. I didn't mean to ignore you, but I've been busy. plus I don't really know what to write. no idea~

anyway, one more week till eid's holidays. you know, i think this year hari raya will be the most significant one in my life, because I miss my home so much. I miss my mom and her nagging, I miss abah and his motor. I miss my brother and his pinches (masochist lulu ), I miss my PC where all my downloaded videos are there, I miss my bantal peluk. I miss yaya, abangngah, abanglong, najihah, amin, makngah, mama, makcu, pakcu, pakteh and nekcik. I miss my cat, mi. I miss my old life. I miss my friends, sue, fazi, meg, hazriq, zul, aideel, diru, reedzal, erni, faridah etc. etc.

to-do-list for holiday.

I hope there will be no assignment because that will be the last thing I do.

- go to order FT Island's Beautiful Journey.
- clotheeeeeees, I like~
- hang out with my friends.
- watch Music Bank :) FT Island!
- break fast with family
- read all the updated fanfictions.

there are so much things to do. maybe I'll figure out later.

hoyeh hoyeh.
signing off, lulu.



FUTURE
PAST