profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

this fool.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010 | 0 comments
registered for driving class. jjang, finally lulu wants to do something useful this holiday :)
oooohhhhhh.

then, off to TS. OMONA!
I found FT Island MBC Collection ; The Ultimate Story of Five Treasures = $170.
aigooooo. I want that, I really really want that. I don't care about G-Dragon's DVD anymore, I want FT Island. (keep begging mommy)

next was Sg. Wang. bought new t-shirt. walk around. home.

abangngah came, talking and took picture. I swear I look like a boy. boooooooya!
need to buy more polaroid film. = . =

everybody starts bothering me for SPM result.
"lul, when you get your result?". "lul, 16 March, right?"
ahhhhhhhhhh, I want to disappear. scary!


FUTURE
PAST