profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

raining.
Monday, February 22, 2010 | 0 comments
listening to kiss the rain. my favourite piece from yiruma. soothing melody :)

every time I listening to this, I remembered the feeling when I studied last minute for exam.
the memory keep hunting me. I want to forget it, forget it.
maybe because I always play this in repeat mode when I was studying back then. = . =
now the song has officially become my lullaby. (lulu's lullaby HAHA)

having major headache today. maybe I should take a nap after this.

I'm really thankful it's raining now.


FUTURE
PAST