profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

jump.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 | 0 comments
I feel like I'm avoiding everything. Told myself I want to stop being an invisible but I just can't stop it, right? haha.

well,
I'm here to make an announcement.
*cough*

Kang Min Hyuk is officially Lulu's own. MINE! So, back off girls! *evil glare*
just joking, haha.


I'm attracted to Kwang Jin since they were still FNC trainee but now he left CN Blue,
I become more attached to Minhyukkie. haha.

he is A type too. (random!)
I don't know but I'm always attracted to A type person. *cough* JAEJIN*cough*

:) FNC family is love.

should stop before I'm writing another nonsense.
just remember : Minhyukkieismine.

Labels:


FUTURE
PAST