profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

falling from heaven,
Saturday, December 05, 2009 | 0 comments
I miss my phone, I want my phone back. mommy is meanie. waaaa..



somebody should shoot me now.I have to study Chemistry for this Tuesday, but all I did is playing around.haha. And I can't even stop myself from watching Hongki's drama (You're beautiful). I promised myself to watch it after SPM but but but I lose to myself.gyabo. still,internet connection is killing me now and I'm still waiting for the videos to load. tell you what, I'm officially is Jang Geun Seuk's fan. I started liking him in Hong Gil Dong but I like him more in this drama. haha. mommy should buy me this drama when they released DVD. she should buy it, Hongki is in this drama and she likes Hongki. say YAY to me.



and I love You're Beautiful OST. Both versions of Promise are nice but still, Hongki pwned that song. His voice is #1. and and Miss S ft Wonbin's song is my favourite now. such a nice song to hear when you're happy :) Yong Hwa's voice also really good. Can't wait for C.N Blue to debut in Korea next year but Kwang Jin is no more in the band. I'm so sad, his my favourite.

I should stop now and study.
December 8, come faster.


FUTURE
PAST