profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

breathe.
Sunday, December 06, 2009 | 0 comments

haha. there's no need to be surprise, it's G Dragon we are talking about. this is like his usual attitude. his concert is quite promising, I think.currently watching his fancams on YT. wish to buy the DVD when it is release but I need to think how to save money first.gya-BO!

went for study group pair with sue today for the last Chemistry paper at JJ. we studied for 4 hours there. can you imagined how hard my brain works today? poor my brain, I should not forced my brain too much. chemistry is really killing subject and I'm killing myself today. tsk tsk. this is the last subject, so bear it.

I want to continue watching Ep. 2 of You're Beautiful. so gotta go.

mental note : you should study for Chemistry now.
(nah, I'm tired with Chemistry.)

haha.bye bye.


FUTURE
PAST