profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

babbling.
Thursday, December 24, 2009 | 0 comments
I'm really sleepy now. blame the fanfic, I read that fanfic from yesterday's 3pm till 4 in the morning. 61 chapters continuously. haha. it's my fault, I know but the story makes me addicted.(it's a compliment) I experienced all sort of feelings just by reading the story- I'm laughing, crying, awww-ing, cursing, yelling and etc. now I'm waiting patiently for the author to update the last chapter. please please update soon-prayshard-

and finally I've downloaded CN Blue's mini albums- Now or Never and another one is Voice.
last time I searched for Now or Never was like months ago, and nope, I failed. maybe not many people knew about them back then and after Yonghwa's acted in You're Beautiful, more people knows about them.Idk, just my opinion.
well, I'm waiting for January to come and YAY, CN Blue will debut in Korea. although Kwangjin is not in the band anymore but at least Yonghwa is there and Minhyuk is my favourite too. haha

cr: CN Blue soompi thread

*just ignore the girl.

aigoooo~I really need to breathe outside air. I mean since Tuesday, I'm hiding myself in this house and accurately in room. I think in just few days, I will successfully change myself into completely invisible. isn't that great? =___ =

mental note: I need life.

well, congratulation to Fatin (niece) and abang long (cousin) for getting 6A in PMR.
jjang eih~

for now, annyoung~ bubbbbbye.
just because I miss my big brother. YAH, OPPA~

Labels: ,


FUTURE
PAST