profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

random^^
Sunday, August 24, 2008 | 0 comments
owh..annyong!!
school start tomorrow!!
i don't know what i feel.
happy??sad??

and i didn't do my homeworks!!*except my physics reports*
(x_x) i hate homeworks!!

holiday had finished..
olympics also had finished!!

O!M!G!
i gonna meet my 'besh fwend' tomorrow!!
Dial Jit,
see u tomorrow!!
hohoho..wonder what's the result for my EST??

let's jumping together!!*yeah*
btw,FT Island's 2nd album[Colorful sensibility]
will release officially tomorrow!!
i still unsatisfied why the spelling is not colourful,why they choose colorful??haiya!!
But i had downloaded the album
forgive me!!i'm just a normal human being!!
i can't stop my hands from download it!!..hehehehe
oops!!
but i still support them by buying their album
Honestly,their songs are really awesome!!5 stars^^
can't wait for my album to arrive^3^
the uncle said if they get FT Island's poster,
he promised to give it to me!!
i hope so!!

so long and good night everybody!!*waves*

FUTURE
PAST