profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

3.30am thoughts. and this goes for you.
Sunday, November 02, 2014 | 1 comments
I miss the time when Jaejin was pretty much occupied all my time. I laughed, I smiled heck I even cried for him and there's someone to share these feelings with.
I miss the time when I used to watch so many drama and there's someone to share the joy of watching them together.
I miss watching Running Man after class together, or maybe during lunch break, or when having sleepover, and laughed like piggy because it's funny and I tried to supress my laugh.
I miss watching horror movies and have someone smacked my face because that person is as coward as chicken, just like me.
I miss the text 'jom' every morning and then we would walk to class together.
I miss sharing stories, daydreams, worries, future and past with someone who knows me for the real me.
I miss all the talks we had before sleep. 
I miss being crazy, weird, doing all those awkward dance moves, and idk say something stupid, but it doesn't matter because there would be someone to listen because that person is just as weird as me.

qilaaaaaaaah. I miss you. 
when things get hard, I thought of you and I feel better, 
because I know you love me for the real me.
thanks for being my friend :)

if you read this by any chance, I love you. 
hahahah.


FUTURE
PAST