profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

2014: #1
Sunday, February 16, 2014 | 0 comments
it's a very scary feeling when you finally out of your comfort zone. I want to crawl back in but I try really hard not to.
please be okay, self.

hmmmm...
so, the result's out.
first semester was okay. it's better than what I expected.
because I know we worked very hard for this, I feel like crying everytime I thought about all the suffering I've been through. It was hard but we did it. I did it, with the help of many people around me, giving me courage, pushed me to do my best and listened to all my whines and complaints. I couldn't repay all the kindness. may Allah bless you people.

so second semester is just around the corner. like what all the lecturers told us, it's just going to get harder. but I hope I have all the courage to get through it. If I fall, I hope I have the strength to get up again, telling myself it's okay, you can do better next time.

I keep holding on the hope to be able to put that selempang pink again. amin.


FUTURE
PAST