profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

bye.
Friday, May 10, 2013 | 0 comments
just as we are slowly getting along, you are leaving me.

I'm sorry I can't do anything. I am always like this, I ran away from the things that scare me.
I'm not that strong, I can't even look at you for the last time, suffering till the last breath.
just let me keep the image of the bright and hyperactive you in my mind.
I know it's not even that long since I get to know you. it's only the last few days I started to give you a name.
but I know I love you.

and it's only few hours ago we were playing together, you kept bitting and licking my hands, I kept stroking your soft hair, playing with your cute paws...

but now you are gone. it's the first time in this year that I ever cried so much it hurts.
rest in peace.

farewell, Kenjo.




FUTURE
PAST