profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

the silence is getting louder each minute
Wednesday, April 03, 2013 | 2 comments
reading angst fanfictions at this kind of time is really a bad choice since I am not feeling good. I hate it when my heart feels heavy and all but I can't stop reading so I decided that I am a masochist.

and I don't have any entertainment left because my external hard disk just make a decision to ruin my life by being broken, so I have to format it. and now its empty, as empty as my heart lol.

and I have finished all the three books I bought with my first book voucher. so, I need to hunt for new books and finish all the voucher, so I wont be dwelled by loneliness for this upcoming long holiday, without the hard disk. omaigod, how should I survive? all the dramas, the movies, the concerts. why why T.T I need to forget all the good memories with the hard disk and just move on with life. sobss

on the brighter side, one paper left on this Friday, and then good bye diploma life, assuming there's no problem to graduate, hopefully. and I'll be home, where I belong, with unwatched dvd concert of FT Island, still in the package, waiting for me to unwrap and play it (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

and by the time I write this sentence, Michael Bublé -Home is playing.
let me go hooooooooooome


oh hello people :) kbye. 



FUTURE
PAST