profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

burning hyun.
Monday, November 19, 2012 | 0 comments

source

is currently in love with lee jonghyun's voice. no offense but tbh I like jonghyun's rather than yonghwa's. such a sweet voice he has  and very cool guitar skills. I don't know how he creeps on my bias list. hahah anyway welcome and congratulation, you are now one of my favourite person. be proud XD

사랑은 비를 타고 and 내 사랑아 are on repeat mode nowadays and coincidentally both lyrics are written by Han Sungho 사장님. thumbs up! I didn't know sajangnim is really good in words, I was touched by the way he wrote the lyrics. very very nice. especially 사랑은 비를 타고 since it is a plus that jonghyun did composed the song. yay.


to summarize, I started to like Jonghyun

and I'm telling ibu to marry me off to jonghyun if I couldn't marry jaejin. and ibu's like "sape jonghyun?" unlike jin, you still have long way to go to get my mom's permission, hyun. hahaha mcmlah jaejin dpt permission but at least ibu knows jin. hiksssss

hihihi sukanya merepek ni. rasa macam tengah makan kerepek je........kbye.



FUTURE
PAST