profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

what is laziness sigh.
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 | 0 comments
went to bed pretty early last night, but I woke at 5 because of the uncomfortable, insecure feelings. the result of listening too many horror stories. -.- it's scary but I can't help myself, it is an interesting topic teeehehehe :)

anyway, changed the blog layout since I have all the time in the world. got nothing to do, so yeah- wasting time.
but still can't find any time to bank-in money. no one wants to send me to bank, me have no license/car to go on my own, and no energy to go there, walking.

jaejin, where are you? and that smile, why you have such a pretty smile? creyyyyys


photo cr; tumblr




FUTURE
PAST