profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

do you hear me?
Thursday, March 08, 2012 | 0 comments
found a new place to hang out :D
yesterday went karaoke with fazi and hazriq at greenbox sg wang.
the price is okay and the room is much bigger from redbox. anyway, it's lot nicer.
let's go again next time yossssh :)

hah study week which doesn't really look a bit like study week.
me is playing around too much, I need to smack myself for this. DUSSSSHHHHHH!
maybe it's wrong decision to come home, but hahahaha I don't care, if I can turn back time, I'm still going home.

okay. study comes after this.
bye bye :D

MAY, would you come a little bit faster, please?
me can't wait for the comeback.



FUTURE
PAST