profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

shut up.
Sunday, February 05, 2012 | 0 comments
Type O don't like to ask for help; they believe they can do everything on their own.
hah, that's why I think I like to do everything alone. ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ
hahahaha but I am happy the way I am.

this drama is full of pretty and cool boys. me is in heaven. yohoooo~
shut up flower boy band.

kwon ji hyuk is KYAAAAAAAAA ♥ and the keyboardist is cute.
myungsoo is pfttt I don't know, I feel awkward seeing him in this drama.
but he's cute too. hahah XD XD XD

me is hoping my quota is enough to download the third episode. my quota is dying, heuk heuk :(

and I bought new books yay me!
only rm50 of the voucher is left. yokshi~

FUTURE
PAST