• My nickname Lulu came from cartoon called The Little Lulu Show. I used to like that show when I was a kid. It was partly because there're so many people with the same name in my class back then, so we all came with some sort of nicknames. and yeah I stucked with the name Lulu till very now.
• A clumsy realist. A walking irony.
• I assure you I am very very very quiet. Once there was a person close to me said this since I don't talk much: it's a good thing we knew you, but what do you do with people who don't? I used to think a lot but these days I don't care anymore. Those who matter didn't mind, those who mind didn't matter.
• Introvert for life yayy!
• Once a very die hard fan of FT ISLAND and their bassist, Jaejin-kun, these days I am a laid back fan. I still like their songs, they are awesome. It was good 'ol memories of mine. There were trace of evidences from my fangirling days still left behind, I want to show it off to my kids and grandchildren in the future.
• Love rock band music and slow acoustic songs. I do listen to any sort of genres. I love mixtapes, I have lots of mixtapes which I play depending on my mood. teehee.
• Love to write letter and receiving it. Because I think it's very private and personal. A snail mail is a YESSSS!and a time-capsule letters too.
• I love late night drive around city, watching lights. My aunts used to bring me when I was a kid. I drive now.
• A reader. Books, fanfictions, manga, poems, classics. I love it all. Most recently read: 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami
• Filled most of my time watching drama. any sort drama: korean, japanese, china, taiwan, thai, filipino, mexican, english. you named it, I could watch everything. (mydramalist)
• I like few animes. The one that I really really really like is Kimi ni Todoke.
• My guilty pleasure includes skincare and cosmetics. I kinda like buying these things because Idk, I just like them. It doesn't help when you also have friend who loves them as much as you.
•A coffee drinker. Used to drink for survival but I guess it became habit now. My favourite is Caramel Macchiato.
•I love my cats and any cats. They are so fluffy I could squish them forever.
• Two places where I always think a lot; bathroom and in moving vehicles.
•I don't eat sushi eat a few types of sushi. but not salmon.
•No matter how hard I try, crossing road is very scary for me. I thought when I got my driving license it's going to be better, but naaaaaaah I forever need someone to cross the road with me.
• I may look calm all the time but there were times that I think I need anger management class. I will scream at your face and few hours later, I'm going to feel horrible about it. (and mind you, this is exactly the time where all the curse words are coming from me.)
• I like the colour Green the most. If you paid attention, my clothes are usually in green.
• I was a twin. but my twin brother died before we was born. I am the eldest but not the first child. I had an older brother but he died early.
• I have a butt chin. or what we called, chin dimple.
• My dream is to study psychology. I am currently making a detour but I will somehow try to achieve my dream.
• Parallel world theory intrigued me. It is a bittersweet concept.
• I love language. I speak Malay, English and imperfect Mandarin and Korean, and I know some words in Japanese. I used to self-study Thai and Mexican but I forgot most of the words.
bla bla bla here
Just put anything here such as bias, tutorials and what so ever