profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

#hey
Monday, June 06, 2011 | 0 comments

life been hectic these days. I feel so sayur- heck it's only been 2 weeks here. tak sabar nak habis part 3 ni. cepatlah cepatlah.

and happy birthday you fine creature Dongwoonie :D
I know I cheated you for junhyung but you know your hyung is hard to resist right? haha

and I'm so heartbroken I can't go to your fanmeeting this 1st July, damn you ldk.
but never mind, this pity fangirl will save money and go straight to korea for beast and even FT's concerts. yay me! (note that this is only my wish)

oh yeah, it's been a long time jang. good to see you again :)

FUTURE
PAST