profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

unknowntitle.
Sunday, May 15, 2011 | 0 comments
I just realized today, somehow Yong Jun Hyung is cool.

hellow.
I'm writing nonsense before going to sleep. ibu asked me to sleep early today but nayyyyy, it's almost 3.00 am and my eyes, it's never feel so alive like this. << okay tipu. actually, I'm dead tired and I really want to jump onto my bed now.

you know, for the past few days, I've been questioning myself, is this really the life I want to lead on? I think until now, I've been living my life so safely yet nothing feels safe. my life is not really guaranteed. it's 50 : 50 and I'm afraid I might fail in life.

it's scary.
I miss the time when I was in my own world, where the reality didn't matter at that time.

bla bla. oh hey junhyung. you cool.
i'mcheatingdongwoonie. well, it's because your hyung is too cool I can't resist. hah.
he and his pilot outfit is for the win. ♥


*drooling

one more ! one more !



KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ #fangirlingmoment

byebye.

FUTURE
PAST