profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

one better day.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011 | 0 comments

cr; jaejin's ameblo

hi jin. rambut dah panjang tapi anda sentiasa cool. ok tipu je, ada masa anda tak cool langsung, tapi saya tetap suka anda. you and your perfect jaw line is FTW. haha

and I'm sorry I abandoned you lately. It's his fault, it's KIM SOO HYUN's fault he looks like you. so I like him. but never mind, you know I'll always come back to you.

you said you worked really hard in composing right? good then. I hope I will listen to one of your songs soon. then I gonna pretend that you write it for me okay? IDC, as long as I'm happy.

it's only the third week of lecture and I feel really really tired already. it's to the point where I think I should stop study and get married already. hahaha. but of course, I wont do that. I'm still young babeh. you can wait right, Jaejin? both of us is still young. you should stabilize your career first.

sapa nak muntah, boleh muntah dulu. haha

ok, post random yang ke 34639823546729346346.

saya nak tidur,
esok cuti tapi ade LDK. shit.
baru ingat nak sambut thaipusam. haha
bye. sweet dream.
good night Jin, you know I like you.


FUTURE
PAST