profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

make me comfortable and I'll show who the hell I am.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 | 0 comments
what the hell? I hate how you talked like you know me since the beginnings. tell you what, you know nothing about me. so don't fucken talk like you know shit about me.

you don't know me. and I can assure you really well, you'll never know me.

lu, sejak bila jadi kasar macam ni?

mana kau tahu aku tak kasar dulu? kau kenal ke aku dulu? we just know each other lah.
maybe aku pendiam, tak banyak cakap but that doesn't mean aku sangat lemah lembut. when I'll get comfortable, aku memang macam tu.

you judged me before you know me. and that's what I don't like.
and I'm sorry I disappoint you. this is what I am. I never the graceful one.
even my mother said I'm kasar, I don't act like a girl should do.

okay maybe kau nampak aku pendiam, tak banyak cakap depan kau, that's because you don't make me comfortable. I hid my true self when I don't feel comfortable around strangers.
so thats mean you're stranger to me.

and you are annoying too. kthanxbye.

FUTURE
PAST