profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

It was kind of luck or destiny that it ended up this way.
Monday, November 29, 2010 | 0 comments

snow white's apple



#nowplaying FT ISLAND - SAD PROMISE. why this song so nice? :')


I do throw tantrums when I don't get what I want. or when I pissed off.
that time, my brain will not function properly. I talk bad, I throw things, and volume up the music.
sometimes, I hurt myself.
and then after some times, I regret. especially when I made my mom or dad sad. I'm sorry. thought I have changed but it's still there, deep inside I'm still a spoilt kid. =____=

haha.

should sleep now. but my eyes don't want to shut down. so, I'm here, writing something to make me feel better. you know the feelings when you want to cry but you can't? that's what I feel now.
-___-

I watched MAMA even though FT Island not attending and didn't win either. but Wonder Girls rock my sock yo. they are awesome :D
this year MAMA was boring but not bad lah.

anyway, tomorrow's plan : rapunzel ohhh rapunzel.

YO! I need money but I don't want to work. money please fall from the sky. :DDD


FUTURE
PAST