profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

mynameislulumichinandi'mnotpsycho.
Monday, September 06, 2010 | 0 comments
currently, I'm at home. and that's why I like to update early in the morning because in these 2 weeks time, I don't have to wake up for the morning classes. hoooray! say byebye to morning because it's hard for me to see you, and hello to afternoon :)

so this entry is for nothing, just something random. I'm a girl, yes a girl and not yet a woman, a girl, an opposite sex of boy. me = other girls.

wait, what am I writing about? whatever ar, don't bother me. huh. I think this is because I've got nothing to do and I feel I'm mentally unstable too. hahahaha/get a life lu.

signing off.
lulu.

I feel high this morning. woooooooots!

FUTURE
PAST