profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

psycho.
Friday, August 20, 2010 | 0 comments


today is ggfstsysjaadgyassg day. I feel relieved it's over already.

CHM 160 class, we have to do the test again. bla bla bla.
then after that, we struggle till our last energy for CTU assignment. should submit today, but we just searched for the tafsiran at that moment. awesome right?

then another hell, BIO 121 lecture class. we have presentation and we didn't ready or read anything. haha, you should see me there, how menggelabah I am and Qilah can't stop laughing at me. try to be in my shoes and you will know how I feel. but still the presentation ends beautifully (haha!)

before the class ends, Madam saw me doing weird stuff.

Madam: awak ni kenapa? senyum sorang2 lepas tu tengok bawah.
me : -/////- *cover my face while Qilah laughed at me for 27637327383826 times.

I'm mentally unstable at that time. aaaaaaahhhhhh


FUTURE
PAST