profile tumblr fanfics tag: concert follow
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous.

short intro
Amalina, otherwise known as Lulu.
A female with Peterpan complex.
Still failing at life but YOLO.
() books, fanfictions, shoujo manga, drama, band music, acoustic songs, FTISLAND, BTS, ideas of soulmate and parallel universe & cats.
yosh,よろしく ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the past



Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons. Lyric Quotes: Agust D, So Far Away.

journey from pilah to KL :P
Monday, July 12, 2010 | 0 comments
I can go back on my own now. From Kuala Pilah to Kuala Lumpur. hohoho. it's tiring. but I don't care as long as I can go home, I can endure it. yeah go Lulu go :D

so from UiTM to Pekan Kuala Pilah ; have to take taxi. cost= $12. share with others who tag along. maximum 3 person per taxi. so, one person has to pay $4.

from Pekan Kuala Pilah to Seremban ; bus. cost = $4.50. this is the hell. the bus always full, so those who have to stand is suffering. Pilah to Seremban is quite far. T.T

then from Seremban to Bandar Tasik Selatan ; KTM. cost= $5.40. KTM got women coach now. so, I feel relieved. quite comfortable, and I can sleep first. hohohoho :DDDDD

Bandar Tasik Selatan to Pandan Indah / Cempaka : LRT. cost = $1.60

Pandan Indah / Cempaka to home ; calling anyone at home to fetch me. oh yeah. cost= free! hahaha. :DDDDD

from KL to Pilah is vice versa.

so total cost = $15.50 :)
but If I have to take taxi alone, the total cost = $23.50


FUTURE
PAST